Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Bouffon

S14 - Replacements for T6 needed

UPDATED!

Tier 6 has had several sad dropouts and needs new blood to bleed in the pitch. We're in need of 2 replacements as of this edit.

If you already have a team in OCC, replacement team will be a substitute one and can't continue playing after this season. If you have no team in OCC, you can continue with the team in future seasons, as T6 is the bottom tier. Latter kind of team must be a new one.

If you're interested, contact @Bouffon, @Mongloom, @Ozone and @Breschdleng. Thanksin advance.

Awards

2 minutes ago, KhaZil said:

Hi, i can play Nurgle

It is not necessary to pick exactly the same race, you can choose any race you like to play with.

You can create a fresh new team and we will manage everything. At the end of the season you can decide to keep the team you played with or just to reroll to a different one!

Just now, Mongloom said:

It is not necessary to pick exactly the same race, you can choose any race you like to play with.

You can create a fresh new team and we will manage everything. At the end of the season you can decide to keep the team you played with or just to reroll to a different one!

I wanna play Nurgle=)

1 minute ago, KhaZil said:

I wanna play Nurgle=)

Your nurgle are in then!

You will receive further details by PM, Coach rights have been applied to your forum account, please read the OCC rules and take a first contact with the coach section if you wish. You are in time to play the MD5!!!

On 12/31/2019 at 10:07 PM, Bouffon said:

Tier 6 has had several sad dropouts and needs new blood to bleed in the pitch. Following teams need replacement:

6A - ~1100TV nurgle

6E - ~ 900TV goblins

6F - ~1150TV ogres

If you already have a team in OCC, replacement team will be a substitute one and can't continue playing after this season. If you have no team in OCC, you can continue with the team in future seasons, as T6 is the bottom tier. Latter kind of team must be a new one.

If you're interested, contact @Bouffon, @Mongloom, @Ozone and @Breschdleng. Thank you in advance.

Hi there, I’m new to BB2 on computer, however I’ve played the various table top versions and would like to join the league. My love is Skaven but I am well up for trying a mew team. I can commit to a league.
What do I need to do?

2 minutes ago, Voodoofish said:

Hi there, I’m new to BB2 on computer, however I’ve played the various table top versions and would like to join the league. My love is Skaven but I am well up for trying a mew team. I can commit to a league.
What do I need to do?

You are also IN!!! Just create a new fresh team and read the rules, we will send to you further instructions by PM in a while, your forum rights have already been upgraded to coach ones.

Quick question do I need to be goblins or can I create any team? 

For Tier 6 I'd say go for something you actually want to keep. 

Hi,

If there is still a vacancy left, I would like to apply. New to this place, new team. Would like to play Human if possible. 

1 hour ago, TrueFlax said:

Hi,

If there is still a vacancy left, I would like to apply. New to this place, new team. Would like to play Human if possible. 

Welcome to the league!!! You can play whatever you prefer... Is the team already created in game? We will give you further details by PM... From now and on you have COACH rights on the forum... You are going to be in DIVISION 6G!!

Bumping this up. We're in need of some more replacements. See the first post for details.

Awards

hello, i come back after some years to play BB2 and 'id like to apply. New team, Kislev Circus if possible

5 hours ago, scaurus2000 said:

hello, i come back after some years to play BB2 and 'id like to apply. New team, Kislev Circus if possible

You are in if you want... You will receive further details by PM.

A bit late but are any of the spots still open?