Jump to content
Orca Cola Championship

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

If squeezable....

Coach name Slartibartfast

Team name Bloody Leg Ends

Race Chaos

Disregard i am uninstalling blood bowl. You guys are all insane ;)

 

The following team names are now available for anyone who wants them

 

Biker Rats from Bars - Skaven

Spandex Ballet - Dark Elves

Beastie Boils - Nurgle

The Strolling Bones - Khemri

Highball Croctails - Lizards

 

So long and thanks for all the bash

Edited by Slartibartfast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know its too late, but if you have a spot to fill:

Coach: Styrkar

Team: Crocktails & Longskinks

Race: Lizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would love to sign up if there are available spaces:
Coach name: Hargrim
Team name: Damned Corsairs
Race: Dark Elf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I know it's a bit late, but I'd love to play if there was still room for a team.

New coach, new team.

Thanks!

 

Coach name: Lasker

Team: Laughing Maniacs

Race: Chaos Dwarves

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2019 at 5:43 PM, Slartibartfast said:

Disregard i am uninstalling blood bowl. You guys are all insane ;)

 

The following team names are now available for anyone who wants them

 

Biker Rats from Bars - Skaven

Spandex Ballet - Dark Elves

Beastie Boils - Nurgle

The Strolling Bones - Khemri

Highball Croctails - Lizards

 

So long and thanks for all the bash

Noooooo!!! Never give up!!! 

 

We will be glad to see you in a future if you changes your mind!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, BirdManDarkWing said:

Hi to all! When an how I can to register for new season?

S15 signup thread will go up in a couple of days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BirdManDarkWing said:

Hi to all! When an how I can to register for new season?

You can try a couple of games of the present season just to take contact and you could decide to keep the team you played those games or just reroll to a new fresh team, but you will be in for the next season just by filling the end season decisions thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mongloom said:

You can try a couple of games of the present season just to take contact and you could decide to keep the team you played those games or just reroll to a new fresh team, but you will be in for the next season just by filling the end season decisions thread.

Thank You!

What I need to do for play some games this season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next seasons signup thread might go up tomorrow evening and if not Monday before lunch.

Work is doing it's best to stop me doing things atm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread will not be monitored for signups for S15, if you are still not in a division please use the Season 15 signups thread instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...