Orca Cola Championship

24 minutes ago, Razzle Storm said:

I'd be willing to sign up! Are there any race restrictions?

nope. none what so ever.

the only thing that you should now is that most teams in tier 5 already played 10-11 games.

so pick whatever team you want to play, and if you want to continue with the team after this season that is a possibility, also, if you like to create a new team for next season (s13) instead you can also do that.

Well in that case, I'd like to sign up!

New Team

Coach Name: Razzle Storm

Race: Vampires

Team Name: The Clans United

Awards

18 minutes ago, Razzle Storm said:

Well in that case, I'd like to sign up!

New Team

Coach Name: Razzle Storm

Race: Vampires

Team Name: The Clans United

you have a ticket to accept in game

42 minutes ago, brocCooLi said:

you have a ticket to accept in game

I'm getting a "The Competition is Full" error. Looking at the brackets, the ticket I have is for 5B, but 5A has what looks like an admin /dummy team.

Awards

18 minutes ago, Razzle Storm said:

I'm getting a "The Competition is Full" error. Looking at the brackets, the ticket I have is for 5B, but 5A has what looks like an admin /dummy team.

the dummy team is because a coach couldnt play the first 2 mds. in 5B we have one that are going to leave.

will look in game and see what i can do.

Coach Name:  Ynwe

Race: Wood Elves

Team Name: Once Upon a Team

Returning coach, last game was5 years ago. Also I do not own BB2 yet, am waiting for a sale. If I am needed as a reserve I will instantly buy the game, otherwise I will wait for a possible sale to get the whole game a bit cheaper. 

Awards

12 hours ago, Palandiell said:

Coach Name:  Ynwe

Race: Wood Elves

Team Name: Once Upon a Team

Returning coach, last game was5 years ago. Also I do not own BB2 yet, am waiting for a sale. If I am needed as a reserve I will instantly buy the game, otherwise I will wait for a possible sale to get the whole game a bit cheaper. 

Welcome back! We are pretty sure you will get a chance of playing before the end of the present season but we would need to change your forum name, it must match with the in game name. Have you got any issue with that? If not, just let us know and we will change your forum settings in that way.

2 hours ago, Mongloom said:

Welcome back! We are pretty sure you will get a chance of playing before the end of the present season but we would need to change your forum name, it must match with the in game name. Have you got any issue with that? If not, just let us know and we will change your forum settings in that way.

Nope, would actually want that change! If you could change my name to "Ynwe" (without the "") that would be fantastic!

Yeah I talked with Pidpad, who told me the reserve list is rather short. Is fine, would need the experience anyway. I was just gone for so long I didn't get the base game and now would need to pay 45 euros for the entire game (and I heard there are rumors of BB3 next year..) so I would rather wait for a sale, but I realize that is unlikely to happen before I am called up.

Edited by Palandiell

Awards

8 minutes ago, Palandiell said:

Nope, would actually want that change! If you could change my name to "Ynwe" (without the "") that would be fantastic!

Yeah I talked with Pidpad, who told me the reserve list is rather short. Is fine, would need the experience anyway. I was just gone for so long I didn't get the base game and now would need to pay 45 euros for the entire game (and I heard there are rumors of BB3 next year..) so I would rather wait for a sale, but I realize that is unlikely to happen before I am called up.

If you don't have the game, yet, do you even have an account so that you are sure your coach name will be "Ynwe"?

10 minutes ago, Palandiell said:

Name changed! Now you are @Ynwe here too!

Mmmm did not realize you had not the game yet... :D You can just pay for a cheap copy with base races, it is so cheap (6-7€ and that is enough to start to play) I think.

2 minutes ago, Borke said:

If you don't have the game, yet, do you even have an account so that you are sure your coach name will be "Ynwe"?

You know what, I haven't thought about that, fair point. Usually the name is so rare I never had any issues with it, even in massive games like League of Legends. Guess  I will buy the base game to be sure that I can have the name, otherwise me signing up here makes no sense.

Awards

I can confirm that my coach name in BB2 is Ynwe

Awards

10 hours ago, Ynwe said:

I can confirm that my coach name in BB2 is Ynwe

I give up. How is that pronounced?

Awards

I would like to sign up!

Coach name (ingame): RobinF

Team name: Themiscyra Valkyries

Race: Amazon

Awards

4 minutes ago, RobinF said:

I would like to sign up!

Coach name (ingame): RobinF

Team name: Themiscyra Valkyries

Race: Amazon

One of us! One of us! :D

Awards

Anyone yet not in the league please use the S13 signups instead. This thread is discontinued as of right now.