Orca Cola Championship
C2MC

The Bachelogrette: Finale

32X7Gl0.png?1

It's late on a Friday night, the Women with Attitude's game against @Suido's P'Elvic Thrust has just ended. It was a horrible defeat. The girls did pretty well during the first half but after the half-time break, everything just fell a part. Lennifer's especially disappointed in herself because she fumbled multiple Passes. Perhaps she could've saved the game if she'd managed to throw a few more Gnoblars across the pitch?

The Handsome Coach walks in to the locker room. Most of the girls are done changing and are ready to head home. Lennifer's sitting on the bench in the middle of the room. She looks distraught... . "Come on, Lennifer, you gave it your all. Didn't you have fun?" The Handsome Coach asks the sobbing Ogre. "I's never been so nervous, coach." she replies "I's tryin' so 'ard to impress erryone 'n I gots so shakey and wobbly and me aim was off and I...". "Hey, now" The Handsome Coach interrupts "You did great. The crowd loved you throughout the whole Season. You've won 4 MVP Awards! And the sun was so bright, anyone would've missed those passes. It's not your fault.. ." The Handsome Coach gently pats the Ogress on her head but it seems his words are not enough to comfort Lennifer after such a dreadful loss.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Well, it's more of a violent bash. The Handsome Coach walks over and opens it and finds a familiar fellow on the other side. Dogbert has come to check in on Lennifer. He'd been watching the game and was hoping to talk to his Bachelogrette before she headed home. "She's all yours, bud." The Handsome Coach says as he exits the locker room and motions towards Lennifer.

Dogbert slowly approaches Lennifer. He may be a Minotaur, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know a sad Ogre when he sees one. "Can I sit down?" he asks in a silent, gruffy voice. Lennifer looks up at the big beast and nods, desperately trying to hold back her tears. Dogbert makes his way over to the bench and as soon as he sits down, the whole thing collapses under the weight of the two Big Guys.

"Oof." Dogbert moans as he finds himself underneath Lennifer's violent mass with several pieces of cheap wood sticking in to his backside. "Damn Elves and their flimsy benches!" he groans as he looks Lennifer right in the eyes. A moment of silence passes and both of them start to chuckle. "'s good thing you caught me..." Lennifer says as she moves her face closer to Dogbert's. "I always will..." Dogbert replies right before he throws a part of the broken bench towards to camera, killing the Gnoblar cameraman.

The screen turns black.

B6bjs2V.png?1

It's been a while since the last Episode, but it's finally time for the grand finale. Everyone is gathered in the glorious garden and all of the Gnoblars are wearing little tuxedo's. It's just the cutest thing you've ever seen. Lenny did not skimp on his outfit either. The Elf is dressed in his fanciest jacket and wearing a giant scarf made of Yhetee hide. Dogbert looks dashing as always, his hair slowly growing back and he even wore a tiny collar with a tie. It's the only thing that fit.

Lennifer steps on to the stage sporting a brand new custom made gut-plate, depicting the events that unfolded throughout the Season. "Bachelogrette" is carved out in big, bold letters and a large rose forms the centrepiece around which there's carvings of all the places Lennifer went to throughout the show. Her sleek, black dress is so heavy and long, it takes almost the entire crew of Gnoblars to carry the tail. The Handsome Coach is right behind her, he doesn't have to dress up, he's fine just the way he is.

"Gentlemen, the day is finally here" The Handsome Coach speaks "Both of you have worked hard and deserve nothing but the highest praise. But in the end, there can only be one winner... of the Bachelogrette. Lenny, you had the chance to impress Lennifer on the field. But instead, you and your team took it upon yourselves to Elf-ball the girls so hard that most of them went home with tears in their eyes. You couldn't even bring yourself to console poor Lennifer at the end of the game." "Hey, I would've!" Lenny chimes in "But my coach had me run 600 laps as punishment for my lacklustre bashing during the Season."

"Excuses, excuses." The Handsome Coach retorts "It's a good thing that at least one of you two was a REAL gentleman. Isn't that right Lennifer?" he looks towards the Ogress as she steps forth and grabs the ceremonial rock in her hand. "I fumble a lot last week. But dis time it's a good 'un." Lennifer says before the turbulently whips her arm around and bazookas the rock towards the Elf. It hits him in the head so hard he even does the classic Wood Elf "spin flip" before he tumbles to the ground.

Like a true lady, Lennifer lifts up her big, wide dress a little and waddles over to Dogbert, embracing the Minotaur while soft music plays in the background and rose petals are flung about all over the place. Everyone claps, except for Lenny because he's got a serious concussion and has no idea what's going on, as the couple slowly makes their way through the garden, waving at the crowd of Gnobbies as they pass.

As they make their way out of the garden, towards a large, white carriage, The Handsome Coach speaks to the camera. "Congratulations, Dogbert and @Fantus! It was great to see your journey throughout this competition and we appreciate all of the effort you put in. I would also like to thank all of our other contestants for their time and all of the stories they told across these last few weeks. A final round of applause for @brocCooLi, @wismerhill,  @El Maldito, @Waleed, @Borke, @Rymdkejsaren, @Mongloom, @Sliceanddice and @Suido. I will now take my well-deserved Exceptional Fluff-Award and slumber until the next Season kicks off."

"Thank you all for playing!"

The credits roll and the camera zooms out on Dogbert and Lennifer getting in to their carriage. Several horses huff and puff as they do their best to get their heavy load moving. A Big Guy and a Big Gal, on the way to new adventures. Together.

Thx for bringing up this event. I had a blast writing stories. 

Also congrats @Fantus. Now you should give Dogbert a little break, which would allow him to spend some time with lovely lady.

Awards

Cheers guys, and thanks C2MC, was a great bit of fun and some awesome reads along the way!

I am actually re rolling to chorfs this season (I have no shame!) and having a Minotaur called Dogbert because of this comp!!

But rest assured @Sliceanddice I will give him the two weeks of the off season to enjoy some quality time with Lennifer...

this has been so much fun!

especially when Dogbert was locked in and came smashing in at last minute.

thank you for this @C2MC!

Thanks C2MC for this excellent story arc. I thoroughly enjoyed taking part, and it's a very deserved award.

I leave you with a picture of Lenny at the after party, wondering what might have been.

Image result for lenny kravitz demi moore

I can't say I'm too disappointed that one of my key players has been saved from death by snu snu. Congrats Dogbert!

10 hours ago, Fantus said:

I am actually re rolling to chorfs this season (I have no shame!) and having a Minotaur called Dogbert because of this comp!!

Best of luck to Dogbert Junior!

10 hours ago, brocCooLi said:

this has been so much fun!

especially when Dogbert was locked in and came smashing in at last minute.

Yes, that was very spontaneous indeed. :Bananas:

8 hours ago, Suido said:

I leave you with a picture of Lenny at the after party, wondering what might have been.

Image result for lenny kravitz demi moore

Lenny seems very disinterested in that Courtney Cox lookalike.

• Support the OCC

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse