Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Spydyr

Season 9 Tier 2A

Season 9 has the Lizards as low as they have been in many seasons, as they have been relegated to Tier 2. Time to level some new Saurii and win some matches to get back up to Tier 1 next season!

Spydyr

Match 2 is against the Chaos of @Hudd and it was a fun match that saw me wanting to survive, but also trying to win as well. Come on in and see how it went.

Edited by Spydyr

Match 3 is against @Weljamir and his Dark Elves. Have I ever mentioned before that I absolutely hate playing against Dark Elves? They are my nemesis race to be sure. Maybe this time will be different, since this Dark Elf team is beat to hell! Come on in to find out how it went!

Oh baby, this season is shaping up good so far in my attempt to get back up to T1. Can I continue to get the wins and get that promotion? Come on in and watch the match-up this week against @Geiger and see if I can make that happen!

Last match of the season and I am locked into 2nd place no matter the result, so I am promoting. My goal in this one is to survive first and foremost, but to also try and get some SPP''s on some key players. Let's see how I do against @Hlinic in this one.

Sign in to follow this  

• Support the OCC

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse