Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
grumplekins

OCC cast?

I have episodes 1-12 saved, I think that's all of them.  Hearing the DUM DUM Orca, DUM DUM Cola, ??? Cast made my day!

5 minutes ago, Javelin said:

I have episodes 1-12 saved, I think that's all of them.  Hearing the DUM DUM Orca, DUM DUM Cola, ??? Cast made my day!

The podcast introduced me to the Dropkick Murphys. Love ‘em.

Awards

So, if anyone does manage to host the episodes, let me know.

...the Orca-Cola Cast Facebook page is still getting views. You can be a hero to a handful, perhaps even a dozen people!

Edited by Juriel

So any news whether the OCC episodes get rehosted? Got them on my old mobile but since that's dead I don't have access to them anymore -.-

Awards

We have Juriel’s blessing, so I believe we were waiting on @Javelinto give the files to @grumplekins. I can’t say if either is still here/alive though.

Awards

I'm still willing to provide the 12 episodes I have stored.  Just need to know what to do with them.

24 minutes ago, Javelin said:

I'm still willing to provide the 12 episodes I have stored.  Just need to know what to do with them.

Hi Jav. I’ve spoken to @Borke, he will consult with @brocCooLi to determine the best way to preserve this precious resource. Hang on to those files and expect to hear from our benevolent rulers soon.

Awards

50 minutes ago, Juriel said:

We did a Nurgle episode? Whoa.

You did. Smokey was the guest.

Awards

38 minutes ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

How big are the files, all in all? I mean, maybe they'll simply fit on someone's Dropbox or Google drive?

I'm uploading them to the server right now. Just need to figure out a clever way to present them on the forum.

19 minutes ago, grumplekins said:

I can maybe rip episode 13 somehow if its still missing. Am looking into proper hosting options too.

Having the 13th episode as well would be awesome. And we do plan to properly host them here :)

2 minutes ago, Borke said:

Having the 13th episode as well would be awesome. And we do plan to properly host them here :)

Ok cool! Let me know if you need anything - i have to figure out How to get the file out of overcast - failing that it’s gonna have to be a “record the podcast in real-time” solution

Awards

I remember that in ep13, we say 'and next, we'll cover Underworld' AND THEN WE NEVER DID

So let me fix that mistake now: everyone should play them, but two headed gobbos are just ugly now, so I totally understand why you wouldn't. It's the main reason I didn't pick them.

1 hour ago, Juriel said:

two headed gobbos are just ugly now, so I totally understand why you wouldn't. It's the main reason I didn't pick them.

tumblr_lx26rf0SBh1qawn12.gif

Until Grumblekins works his magic and makes it available, THAT EPISODE IS LOST IN TIME AND SPACE

Well, I'm glad we covered that!

On 1/28/2019 at 1:29 PM, Juriel said:

I remember that in ep13, we say 'and next, we'll cover Underworld' AND THEN WE NEVER DID

So let me fix that mistake now: everyone should play them, but two headed gobbos are just ugly now, so I totally understand why you wouldn't. It's the main reason I didn't pick them.

On 1/28/2019 at 5:33 PM, Breschdleng said:

Wasn't episode 13 about underworld?

Yes

i have some fun tax stuff to deal with this week and next but after that getting it out of my Phone somehow is on my to do list!

Awards

On 1/27/2019 at 10:02 AM, Borke said:

On 1/31/2019 at 12:27 PM, grumplekins said:

Yes

i have some fun tax stuff to deal with this week and next but after that getting it out of my Phone somehow is on my to do list!

Just remembered I download most of these ages ago.  I checked and have the MP3 for Episode 13 Underworld - 48.1 MB.  Let me know if you need me to get it to you.  

On 2/2/2019 at 3:46 AM, Larkstar said:

Just remembered I download most of these ages ago.  I checked and have the MP3 for Episode 13 Underworld - 48.1 MB.  Let me know if you need me to get it to you.  

Awesome - looks like that will save me figuring out how to playback and record on my phone. If you send it to @Borke he will take care of it!

Awards