Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
desdom

New member - info on league BB1

Hello,

this is my first post I'm a new player of BB1 and searching for a league. I have sopme question cause I am a bit lost in the forum.

1) I am beginner player, can I still join the OCC. Is there any dedicated league for beginners?

2) I learned that season 7 (or 8?) has started about a month ago. Can I apply to enter or I have to wait until next season starts?

3) Do the leagues are intended for BB1 or BB2? I prefer 1 since my crappy laptop cant run BB2 atm. Is still this community active on BB1?

4) how does it work the participation? DO I have to create a brand new team? May I use my existing teams (for instance the ones I played on auld)?

Hope to meet you ingame asap.

Cheers!

Hello and welcome to our forum!

to answer your question:

1) no we have no dedicated league for beginners, but when you start in our league you end up in a tier with only new teams and advance from there on

2) to start in our BB2 leagie, you will need to wait and apply to our S9, which will start in about 6 weeks

3) our main league is for BB2, but we have a side league with 10 coaches that uses BBCE

4) when you play in our BB2 league you have to apply with a new team.

HOWEVER, we might have a dropout in our current BBCE league (just kicked of) and if we need a replacement there you can join in with an old team (preferably used in another league and not cyanide leagues though, but we can worr something out)

hope to hear more from you!

On 9/17/2018 at 8:21 AM, wismerhill said:

3) our main league is for BB2, but we have a side league with 10 coaches that uses BBCE

I'm using BBLE.  You can't stop me!

His teams are all Auld and one Nagg team.   it might be easier to just buy a new computer.