Orca Cola Championship
Pidpad

S8 - replacements wanted

In this thread we'll ask for substitute teams should someone drop out mid season.

This is mainly intended for Championship to T5. T6 is excluded as it's (almost) all new teams and we can use late signups there instead.

As of right now the following slots are open (admins please update as slots open/close):

Nothing.

Posted (edited)

Luke4444

Castors Trois-Rivieres

Humans

returning teams

Canada

utc -4

if you don't have a spot available in higher divisions but needed one in lower divisions I would prefer to create a new team and play from the beginning of the season if he don't have a drop out in higher division than  wait for playing with my old teams at mid-season

Edited by Luke4444

On 2018-08-08 at 5:59 AM, Luke4444 said:

Luke4444

Castors Trois-Rivieres

Humans

returning teams

Canada

utc -4

if you don't have a spot available in higher divisions but needed one in lower divisions I would prefer to create a new team and play from the beginning of the season if he don't have a drop out in higher division than  wait for playing with my old teams at mid-season

There is 3B now open for you if you would like to join.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Updated

As Luke4444 is already in a division, that wont actually work.

So.

There is a spot open in 3B, ideally a human team around 1700 TV.

Sorry, my bad. Rusty doesn't describe me atm. Went looking for the season transition time post a week or so ago and failed to find it. Just found it today...

Please put me down for reserves, I'll try again in 9 weeks, hopefully I'll be slightly more on the ball...

Somebody could have nudged me with a PM, but at end of the day it was my fuck up, I need to own it.

Again, sorry for being lame.

On 2018-08-14 at 4:25 PM, Verbal_HM said:

Sorry, my bad. Rusty doesn't describe me atm. Went looking for the season transition time post a week or so ago and failed to find it. Just found it today...

Please put me down for reserves, I'll try again in 9 weeks, hopefully I'll be slightly more on the ball...

Somebody could have nudged me with a PM, but at end of the day it was my fuck up, I need to own it.

Again, sorry for being lame.

I'll nudge you in 9 weeks for sure.

You have my verb on it. ;)