Jump to content
Orca Cola Championship

Recommended Posts

There is a need to replace Norse Team 1740 TV in tier 3.

Please post here the message if you are interested. TV and race do not be the same  but will be appreciated to have something similar ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be happy to build a Norse team and bring it in.  I'll create a duplicate of an actual GOBBLN team I have.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

I created the team.  Team name: Waddia Snow2.  Norse.  Please send ticket if this is acceptable.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 hours ago, Weljamir said:

I created the team.  Team name: Waddia Snow2.  Norse.  Please send ticket if this is acceptable.  

Done!  Welcome aboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Created a street legal team :) .  Return of Strong Vikings.  Same as what the old team had except I spent some of the gold on a new runner.  He had 160K, I spent 90K for the runner.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Thanks - this replacement request is closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 7/11/2018 at 5:52 AM, wismerhill said:

We need a TV1500ish Chrof team for T5

 

any takers?

 

Everyone loves to play chorfs for a few matches, right?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

10 hours ago, Hordemaster said:

Do I have to have played here already to act as a replacement?

If not I would be happy to play the chorfs.

Nope. Apply to the occ t5a and we will sort you out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 hour ago, Hordemaster said:

I am seeing an Error code: 2F176/1 when I try and view the league boards:

http://www.orca-cola.com/beta/index.php?/forum/306-occ-league-boards/

 

Am I going to the wrong place or do I need to be activated for it?

Try again. I gave you your rights now😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

33 minutes ago, wismerhill said:

Try again. I gave you your rights now😁

 

Thanks, have responded to opponent with a viable time.

I presume I am replacing these guys:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2030021&community_id=1

Do you want me to be build a similar custom team at 1500TV? 

Will build the team tonight, can reuse the name of my WCQ chorf team called "Fairest Foulers"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Hordemaster said:

 

Thanks, have responded to opponent with a viable time.

I presume I am replacing these guys:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2030021&community_id=1

Do you want me to be build a similar custom team at 1500TV? 

Will build the team tonight, can reuse the name of my WCQ chorf team called "Fairest Foulers"

Recreating the team seems fairest i think. And since bb2 has that option..

 

You can use any name as long as it fots our Code of Conduct😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

@Hordemaster I looked for your Fairest Foulers team to invite, but that current team is at 1200 TV and not build like the team you planned to replace at 1650 TV.  Did you want me to invite the 1200 TV team, or do you plan on building a new team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

52 minutes ago, Javelin said:

@Hordemaster I looked for your Fairest Foulers team to invite, but that current team is at 1200 TV and not build like the team you planned to replace at 1650 TV.  Did you want me to invite the 1200 TV team, or do you plan on building a new team?

 

Hi Javelin,

 

That was an old REBBL WCQ team.

Just rebuilt them to be identical to the team I am replacing.

Bloat and injuries all.

 

Ready to be invited now, they are a custom team so the div needs to allow that.

Edited by Hordemaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Hordemaster said:

 

Hi Javelin,

 

That was an old REBBL WCQ team.

Just built them to be identical to the team I am replacing.

Bloat and injuries all.

 

Ready to be invited now, they are a custom team so the div needs to allow that.

 

Ticket sent, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Just now, Javelin said:

@Hordemaster The admins updated the division settings, and I resent the ticket.  Can you try again please?

 

Perfect.

Ticket accepted and I can see my opponent.

We are also scheduled to play Monday.

So all good :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×