Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Spydyr

Season 7 Champions Division

Season 7 sees the Lizards back in the Champions division after being promoted. There's a nice mix of races in the division this season, with a few heavy hitters and some softer, more agility based races as well. Come and follow my journey through the craziness and insanity!

Spydyr

Match 1 has me facing off against a familiar foe, as the Lizards and the Orcs coached by @antman promoted up with me from Tier 1 last season. I won the match-up last season and I know that antman will be looking to get some revenge this time around! Can he do it? Come on in and find out!

Match 2 is here and I get a respite from the hard hitting teams! Although this Dark Elf team coached by @Antonlunau looks pretty beefy and I may be eating my words by the end of this one. I have a feeling this match is going to be super tough! Come on in and see for yourself.

Match 3 is against a 2nd Dark Elf team in a row! YAH for me...mebbe I can survive 2 matches in a row! Thanks to @Gaudi for the fun match.

Match 4 is a crazy one against @RTSD and his ugly green and bloaty goons! This one sees a one turn TD and a bunch of dodging insanity towards the end. Come hang out and watch this barn-burner with us!

Match 5 was adminned, as my opponent and I weren't able to get connected in time to get the match played. But, match 6 was played! And it was against @AndyDavo and his High Elves! This was always going to be a tough match-up for the Lizards against a great coach and a nicely built team. So, just how tough was it? Come on it and find out!

Posted (edited)

Match 7 and I am feeling good about potentially killing me some low-down dirty rats! @Crystal_Hunter's rats to be exact! Bring on those pesky Gutter Runners! In all seriousness, I really need a win this week to have a good shot at staying in Champions for next season and not getting relegated! Come in and watch to see if that happens. :)

Edited by Spydyr

Match 8 sees me just trying to survive with a full roster for a change. I pretty much cannot stay in the Champions division at this point and will be relegated, so it's all about surviving against @skydancer and his Necromantic team.

Match 9 and the last match of the season. At this point, I can't stay in Champions and will be relegated, so this match is all about surviving, so I have a good team to work back through Tier 1 next season. Let's see how well we can make this work againt @Regor and his Nurgle!

Sign in to follow this