Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Spydyr

2018 World Cup Qualifier

My first match in the OCC WCQ sees my Skaven taking on some Wood Elves coached by @Arwens Arrows. This should be a fast paced, quick scoring match here. How many TD's total will be scored? 4...5....8? Come on in and watch and find out!

Week 2 and all I want is to rebound from the frustrating match in the first week against the woodies! Can I do it here against @Mongloom and his Norse?

Match 3 and it's against @Kia Sidhe and his Bretonnian team. Can my season turn around finally...please...I need some luck to go my way!

Match 4 and I feel like the tide is turning for the rats. A win here against @Tupi and the Norse and I am back in the running to at least take that 2nd place spot and advance!

Posted (edited)

The last match of the 1st round and it's as simple as this. beat @Luke4444...I have to win to advance to the elimination round. A draw does me no good. So, win and I advance. (Not quite sure what happened here...I must have been half asleep...as I got the video upload completely wrong and had my opponent listed wrong as well)...all fixed now tho.

Edited by TheSpydyr

Exciting stuff coming up for you in the WC Qualifier - I hope you are enjoying the ride so far!

On 5/18/2018 at 7:35 AM, Borke said:

Exciting stuff coming up for you in the WC Qualifier - I hope you are enjoying the ride so far!

It's been fun so far for sure...frustrating end to the first 2 matches, but was able to overcome it and do some goofy gutter runner antics to win those last 3.

Well here it is everyone...the first round of the elimination side of the World Cup Qualifiers and it's against none other than AndyDavo and his Dark Elves. We did a collaboration stream and had some big fun with it. Unfortunately the sound on my recording wasn't working as expected that morning and all you can through the entire video is my voice and no one else's voice. Sorry for that, but you can still see a good and fun match below!

Sign in to follow this