Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Spydyr

Season 6 Tier 1A

Season 6 sees the Lizards back in Tier 1 after being relegated from the Champion Division. They are now representing in Tier 1A and this division is no joke this season. Plenty of very heavy hitting bash teams. It will be a gauntlet run to make it through this season with a healthy and intact team. Come and follow my journey through the craziness and insanity!

Spydyr

Match 1 sees me playing what is probably one of the top 2 scariest teams in the division as far as being set up to hurt you. The Nurgle team coached by @RTSD is nasty as can be. This is one of the 2 matches that scares me the most and I am getting it out of the way first. My main 2 goals are #1: SURVIVE! and #2: Hopefully Win! Let's see if I can accomplish either one of those.

Match 2 and it's against what I consider to be the softest hitting team in the division this season. @Archie Bunker and his Humans. Come on in and see if I can survive match 2 and come away with a win.

Match 3 sees me playing the 2nd team in the division that scares the absolute shit out of me. The Chaos of @Stahlburg. Hopefully I can survive this match intact and maybe even sneak out a win!

Match 4 and yet some more claw to survive! @Oni_Goku is bringing a Necro team to the Pitch and will be fielding 2 really ugly and nasty looking wolves that scare the absolute crap out of me! Let's hope I can survive and squeeze out a win in this one.

Match 5 pits me against @Rama Set and his Undead team. This is one of the lesser scary teams in the division, so I feel like I should be pretty safe right! Right? Come on in and see who dies!

Match 6 is again @JJape and his Necro. This is yet another rough match for the Lizards, as the Cas's just keep piling up. This season is taking it's toll like I was afraid that it would.

Alright sports fans, tonight we have match 7 against some more Chaos. This time it's against @dynamoDes. So, my goal in this match is to survive! Intact! Without losing another piece to Death! Especially my last 3 leveled Saurii or my Block Krox, or my super stud Skink!

Oh yeah, and I want to win as well to stay even with the top 3 coaches and teams.

Match 8 and I need a big win here against the Orcs of @antman in order to have my chance at promotion. Let's see if I can survive a match intact as well. It's been a rough season on that front.

Last match of the season and all I need to do is pull a draw in this one to earn a promotion back to the champions division for next season. This one is against @notorious noob and his NEC. I know one thing for sure, I will happy to get out of this crazy kill happy division this season!

Sign in to follow this