Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Rymdkejsaren

OCC Awards!

I know you've been waiting, patiently or otherwise, for word on the awards. The league-wide administration of the OCC has been a little slow lately because a lot of our greens have had real-life issues taking priority.

BUT the OCC awards page is now unveiled! Click the link to see it, and you can also find it on the menu at the top of the forums.

A few points:

• No awards have been handed out yet. I will start today, and I'll post again when I'm finished.
  • Some of the designs are (hopefully) placeholders. If anyone with experience in graphics designs has ideas, feel free to contact me!
  • If you have thoughts, ideas, or suggestions, head to the related topic in the locker room.

(You can't post this video too many times!)

All right, that should be it, with the exception of donation awards for people who have donated to our Paypal, which Borke will have to handle as I don't have that list.

If you spot any errors or problems, do let me know.

You can alter the way your awards display in your account settings, though the options are fairly limited. If you're upset that your awards do not appear in chronological order (within their categories), I can help you with that. Send me a PM, preferably before the end of the season.

Sign in to follow this