wismerhill

What the Fluff??

@Bantha

@Jadman

@Larkstar

@Smiling Tom

@Dortmund

and myself

were responsible for the amazing MD threads this season. If this somehow inspired you or you just think you can do it better (which I highly doubt:)) feel free to sign up for fluff duty by posting in this thread!

For clarity you dont HAVE to be an admin to be a Fluffer,  So you can have al the fun of creating magnificent MD threads and wont have to deal with the burden of being an administrator :

1st MD thread needs to be up by sunday the 17th, so you still have a little time to consider, but I want to know whose willing to fluff by the 10th

1 minute ago, Chubberson said:

Good initiative this! I'm having deja vu :D

care to join in this season?

19 minutes ago, wismerhill said:

care to join in this season?

I was just about to edit that to imply, 'is not an application' but you beat me!. How many MD's would this likely involve Wis and what r u guys storing your pics on?, my photo bucket is no good. I could do a couple, I have a little time. Would be fun.

Edited by Chubberson

1 hour ago, Chubberson said:

I was just about to edit that to imply, 'is not an application' but you beat me!. How many MD's would this likely involve Wis and what r u guys storing your pics on?, my photo bucket is no good. I could do a couple, I have a little time. Would be fun.

Depending on how many fluffers, but around 3 i think. I personally use imgur btw