Orca Cola Championship
Pidpad

Season 5 signups

Coach name (ingame): Scaron84

Team name: K Nation

Race: Khemri

Edited by Scaron84

This thread is going to be kept open as we might reach another 10 to make a full division.

Not only that there's usually a few who don't signup as they should so reserves are always a good thing.

Everyone who's signed up has been added to the relevant spreadsheet.

Everyone above this post is either in a division or listed as a reserve.

Coach name Antrm

Team name Trueborn Tango

Race High Elf

New to this league ,i see the date to register has passed but hope for reserve spot etc

New coach, would love to play - but happy to wait until next season if I've missed out.

Coach: rsVordoca

Usual race: Pro Elf

Name: Broheim Elves

On 27.12.2017 at 12:53 AM, rsVordoca said:

New coach, would love to play - but happy to wait until next season if I've missed out.

Coach: rsVordoca

Usual race: Pro Elf

Name: Broheim Elves

Hello rsVordoca!

The current season has just started. Sometimes people drop out during a season and we might be looking for replacements. If that doesn't happen, I'm sure Pidpad will put you on the list for next season.

If I were to hazard a guess I'd say that there's a fairly good chance you get to play this season, but it's not a promise!

37 minutes ago, RastaJean said:

Dont For get me pls @Pidpad ;)

@RastaJean You are on the reserve and replacement list, so if an opening for a new team comes up you will be contacted.

Hi all. I am a returning BB1 coach. What do I do to get on the reserve/replacement list here? Is the a conference that I am able to participate in getting my team above 1000 then joining in the lowest tier?

36 minutes ago, Mysticjon said:

Hi all. I am a returning BB1 coach. What do I do to get on the reserve/replacement list here? Is the a conference that I am able to participate in getting my team above 1000 then joining in the lowest tier?

Hello Mysticjon!

Our main league, the OCC, is currently on its second match day (of 9). If you want to join the league with a team and continue to play that team in the coming seasons, the team needs to be completely fresh (no matches played), and you need to post here that you are available as a reserve. If a spot opens (and there is no guarantee that it will), reserves get contacted via PM by the admins and the first to respond usually gets the spot.

On the other hand, you can also declare that you are available as a temporary replacement. This would be for the current season only, replacement teams cannot continue playing in the OCC in coming seasons. Replacement teams can be developed, and if a spot for a replacement team opens, admins will usually post asking for specific teams and TV ranges. If that's of interest to you, check out the following thread:

Finally, we also have an open ladder, called the Orca Cola Brawl (or OCB for short), which is open to fresh teams, and people usually look for matchups via our Discord channel. You can find more information here: http://www.orca-cola.com/beta/index.php?/forum/512-orca-cola-brawl/

Coach Name: Jtownokie

Team: Not Holy But Roman Emperors

Race: Human

Wanting to join the replacement pool!