Orca Cola Championship
Niknud

What platform do yall use?

I am just curious is this league pc, ps4 or xb1.  I have been looking for a ps4 league before I actually purchase legendary edition with little luck.

That is too bad.  I don't see myself upgrading my pc to play this and there doesn't seem to be many leagues for the ps4 version.  O well.

there are some PS4 leagues. but most of the matches were done on PC. and with most I'd guess 80% or more.

I don't think there are any cross platform games.  I really don't see a issue with a tbs like bb2.

The previous console ports were crippled not so much by technical deficiencies as proprietary nonsense by Microsoft and especially Sony. 

I doubt much has changed.

It is too bad.  I played in this league a long time ago and was hoping it made the hop over to ps4.  I guess I will stick to fortnite battle royale.  

Or you could sign up for LLC and play BB1: CE on your toaster.

My pc throws out random bsd so it isn't likely room allow for consistent gaming.

If you're looking for an active PS4 League, I've heard great things about the MML from different people (while not playing there myself).

In case that what you're looking for, I'll throw the link in here :

http://www.mmlpro.com/about/

I had actually found these guys and decided to pick the game up.  I hope you guys don't mind if I keep posting here.

On 10/13/2017 at 7:44 AM, Niknud said:

I am just curious is this league pc, ps4 or xb1.  I have been looking for a ps4 league before I actually purchase legendary edition with little luck.

If you are looking for a PS4 league MML is a very friendly community http://www.mmlpro.com

You must play in their farm league first which sounds like it would help you learn the game a bit more.

....that being said we are better :) So go out and get that PC!