Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Rama Set

Division Alignment

Hey powers-that-be,

With the fairly widespread use of stadium enhancements, has it been considered to make the divisions with an odd-number of teams? Doing so would give everyone an equal number of home and away games which would level the playing field. (see what I did there? :sir:)

1: You can't have divisions with odd number of teams.

2: We have no control over scheduling and you're not guaranteed 4/5 home games. In ukbbl I had 4 home games with my undead in the premiership (11 game seasons).

3: Even if you could create divisions with an odd number of teams it's still not something we'd want to do as it means someone would be on a bye each week. We aim to give everyone a game each week.

I can't even afford to replace my players let alone save up for stadium enhancements!

1 hour ago, Pidpad said:

1: You can't have divisions with odd number of teams.

2: We have no control over scheduling and you're not guaranteed 4/5 home games. In ukbbl I had 4 home games with my undead in the premiership (11 game seasons).

3: Even if you could create divisions with an odd number of teams it's still not something we'd want to do as it means someone would be on a bye each week. We aim to give everyone a game each week.

All extremely good reasons. Thanks for the reply!