Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Spydyr

Season 4 Tier 1B

MD1 See the Lizards going against some pesky Undead. Can the Lizards get off to a good start this season in their quest to get to the Championship division?

Edited by TheSpydyr

MD2 sees me going against some Orcs that I am not too worried about. I feel that I can handle these big green brutes easily enough. Come on in and watch if that's the case or not.

MD 3 has me going against some Chaos and trying to deal with a hard hitting Mino. It was a frightening prospect that I somehow find a way to overcome!

Match 4 featuring the Lizards going against some Necro team that is living at the bottom of the division and the coach decides to make this a down and dirty fouling game!

Somehow I missed game day 6. Sorry about that guys. But here's MD7 against the Chaos team that shares the first spot in the division with me. @Fantus played a good match with what he had, but this one was pretty much fated to go the way of the lizards.

MD9 has me already locked into a promotion to the Champion division next season and pretty much locked into 1st in Tier 1B this season. My main goal is to survive this week and if I win, then that is even better.

Sign in to follow this