Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Spydyr

Season 3 Tier 2C

Match 1 of the new season against a Chaos team and a coach that I have never played and no nothing about. Come and see how it turns out!

MD 5 was another fun match for the Lizards as they run through yet another broken down and Undead team, in this long line of games against the dead teams. Come hang out and see how the match ends up going!

Hey look, it's another Necro team in MD7. Who would've thought it? Haha, it was a another great match for the Lizards. @Geiger definitely didn't deserve that dicing that occurred in this match. Come and check out the fun.

MD8 brings a match where all I really want to do is survive since I am already locked into a promotion for next season (despite my game play which looks oddly and completely the opposite of that mentality...haha).

The last match of the season gives me a chance to finish in 1st and win the division. I have already locked up my promotion for next season and will be moving up to Tier 1. Come watch this fun match against some Humans coached by @J.J. Cash

Sign in to follow this