Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
TheSpydyr

Season 1 Tier 3B

Season 1 MD5: My Lizards against Renis's Norse. This was a game where the dice are insanely good for my opponent and average for me. Somehow I pull off a draw in this one even after the ridiculous dice. A great lesson in how to have fun with a dicing and not be salty...especially towards your opponent.

Edited by TheSpydyr

Season 1 MD6: My Lizards against Sidley's Skaven. In a must win for the Lizards to still have a chance at the top 2 and promoting, this week's match-up was intense from the start. The Lizards made good on there pre-game statement of playing smart and for the win above all paid off. It was not the game the rats had hoped for however, but they did survive mostly intact and can continue on to next week in pretty good shape.

There wasn't a video for week 8 as that game was adminned. Here is the video for week 9 (the last week of the season). I need a win to lock in promotion. A draw or a loss will require some help from others to either lose or draw. Sorry for the eating at the start of the video...was finishing my lunch. :)

Edited by TheSpydyr

Sign in to follow this