Orca Cola Championship
Captain Thorrek

Mordheim Season 2

Working on 1:1 for The Witch Hunters... there has to be something more difficult in this scenario. With them attacking each other,  they're taking no notice of me. In fact,  one of the first objectives were completed for me,  and another is almost done.

After this,  I'll get started on this MD...

Got my extra ai match done. We started scattered against mercs and they took advantage of this. A W after Fred Astaire got to work.

Jessica Beil was left with a burst ear drum while bruce forsythe had a nasty case of amnesia.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=951427589 

Nobody got knocked out.  The Minister of Silly Walk's Blue Pistols did well for their first time out, and three gained skills.  The Killer Joke is going to sit on his extra skills, until he can get his Crit Damage bonus to 20%.  I never took so much cash out of a single mission, even for the Faction's storyline, with a haul of over 100G in cash alone!  After some skill shopping... yep, I'm broke. :D  Going to sell some of the worthless things I got as a reward to get me back above 100G in my treasury, and see where things go from there.

MD3

uVXbvC2.png

MD4 will start at 0000UTC on June 20.  Please have matches done by 2359UTC on July 4.  This is a Scheming MD.

Edited by Captain Thorrek

I'm confused again.

At present I have completed four matches - three vs AI and 1 vs BJJ. How many AI games do I need to do now? The extra one from last week and one more by July 4? Or is it two AI games in a scheming MD, therefore 3 matches by deadline?

Just the two for this MD. You did the makeup match during the previous MD, but it didn't count for that particular MD.  I wasn't taking notes well enough, and I got thrown off as a result. That was my responsibility, and I'm keeping much better track now.

So, yeah... long story short,  it's just two ai matches this MD.

Also going dark for a couple days,  apart from an occasional peek from my phone.  I've been feeling sick after staring at screens all day and night,  so I need to take a little break. After putting together some 40K minis --okay,  they're Age of Sigmar Gryph-Hounds,  but for fluff reasons they're my Genestealers damnit-- and outlining some of my stories I have backed up,  I should be good by Monday at the latest. 

If you guys see me pop up on Steam,  it's more likely to be Mrs Cap'n (Ticket to Ride will be a dead giveaway). Feel free to say, "Hi."

EDIT: Summary

Last MD: 3 AI Matches,  1 PvP Match 

This MD: 2 AI Matches,  0 PvP Matches

First one done.

First campaign mission done without a single casualty.  treasure was gash but I cannot moan.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=956977959

It was a tough fight, but I pulled out the win.  The Crypt Terror mowed down my zealots, but the Vamp made the mistake of attempting to take on my Executioner, and their Necro put himself out in the open.  Ittt'sss (Zealot)lost a point of Strength, which is a little bit of a bother, but my Fish Slapping Dancer(Flaggellant) got Brain Trauma... so, no loss there. :D

Coasting on fumes cash wise, but waiting for the next shipment call.  I should be able to pull off an entire shipment in a match or two.

2nd AI math done and it was brutal.

My smaller force met the rats bigger force and they went to work.  Luckily Kevin Bacon put on a solo felling 3 in a torrent of ninja stars.  It was a W but it was costly.

Bruce Forsythe loses an arm, John Travolta's vision is not what it used to be.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=960214352

This was a brutal thrashing; I left two of them alive --one stunned and a shot away from autofailing the morale check--  I think this was the first time I took the entire haul of Wyrdstone in.  There wasn't much, but I'm one shard away from fulfilling my new shipment order... can't complain there.  I'm still low on cash, but once the shipment goes through, I'll be fine.

On 28/06/2017 at 11:48 PM, bjj hero said:

2nd AI math done and it was brutal.

My smaller force met the rats bigger force and they went to work.  Luckily Kevin Bacon put on a solo felling 3 in a torrent of ninja stars.  It was a W but it was costly.

Bruce Forsythe loses an arm, John Travolta's vision is not what it used to be.

I continue to remain oddly unmoved by tales of squished rodents, yet I normally think Skaven are pretty cool.

On 6/30/2017 at 10:43 PM, Doomy said:

I continue to remain oddly unmoved by tales of squished rodents, yet I normally think Skaven are pretty cool.

Because you are a hollow, shell of a man. Dead inside.

Both campaign AI matches now done. Battlefield win vs Witch Hunters and our first Decisive Victory vs Chaos in a Marked For Death match. First shipment has now been, er, shipped which is just as well as I have a grand total of 4GP in the kitty.

Sister Matthieu is our first retiree as she managed to lose an eye. We can replace her with a Purifier once our shipment money comes in though, as we have achieved the giddy heights of level 2.

MD4

wJqF3HU.png

Warbands Starting at Level 0:

Mord of the Dance: Scheming

Enterprise vs. Hammer of St. Grabthar

Warbands Starting at Level 5:

Monty Python's Frying Circus: Scheming

Swords of Vanhaldenhof vs Undead Dwarf

MD4 Starts at 0000UTC on July 5.  Please have all games finished by 2359UTC on July 18.

Wrong name for Doomy's Warband

I love reading the latest in the Blabbermouthe. Even when they get our name wrong. ;)

Peart! When would you like to meet the Sisters of St. Grabthar?

Right jrpeart I'm behind 7 AI games now, not had the time and I had some graphic issues, however I'm not hugely fussed so if wanna hit me up on steam and we can sort out a time that's good for each of us (I might try to get one or two of those games played however).

13 hours ago, Doomy said:

I love reading the latest in the Blabbermouthe. Even when they get our name wrong. ;)

Drat,  I'll get it fixed when I get the chance.  Also botched the date on the previous MD. Not worried though.  When someone takes my place in the Tier,  I can focus on the campaign's paperwork aspect. It'll be real easy,  considering the Sisters of Battle minis are not coming out this month. ;) 

First Scheming match and it is a decisive victory, colleting 3 holy items.

Fred Astaire gains a massive 11xp.

10 hours ago, crimsonsun said:

Right jrpeart I'm behind 7 AI games now, not had the time and I had some graphic issues, however I'm not hugely fussed so if wanna hit me up on steam and we can sort out a time that's good for each of us (I might try to get one or two of those games played however).

I think I'm 4 AI games behind myself on Undead Dwarf (5 with Enterprise) and I'd like to get some of them done, if just so I can get some money while Dave recovers from the Killer Joke.

23 hours ago, Doomy said:

I'll get back to you on that, I'm 5 AI matches behind and I'd like to get some of them done first.

I may finally be able to set aside some time to get them done tomorrow night.