Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
Smiling Tom

Concesions, money and SPP

Hi there! I just got an adminned win because my opponent missed our match. To my surprise, I discover that I only get the normal amount of cash, no extra spp other than 2 TDs and MVP, but that my opponent gets also cash, MVP and 1 TD. 

I understand that this is not in the hands of the admins to fix, but thought it was important to put some spotlight on this because it kinda feels unfair. 

Admin win is the default. There needs to be special circumstances for a concession. Case by case etc.

To rule a concession means the losing coach needs to have been more at fault than just missing the match.

You give people 3 easy points and all they're bothered about is the spp and money... :clown:

Whatever happened to wanting to win the division or not getting demoted!

With the new warning system in place, we should be able to keep better track of those issues. Admin teams are responsible as well for keeping track of dodgers/missers in their divisions.

I agree with@notafunhater, yet we (I) still missed it. I would like to see something in game that indicates admininstrated results for each team as a reminder or double check.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk