Orca Cola Championship
Sign in to follow this  
tillolino

What's The Mootland Masters?

Hello Bloodbowlers,

the Mootland Masters is a small friendly league, which was originally created as a privat competition between friends. In the meantime we are open for everybody and are always searching for enthusiastic coaches. If you are interested to play more games in relaxed and fluffy atmosphere, you are welcome to join.

Here are some background informations:

League name: Mootland Masters

Founder: tillolino

Homepage: http://drop.forumieren.com/login

Game: Blood Bowl 2

Spoken language: English

Playing frequenzy: weekly

Teams: all races (you have to start with an unplayed fresh team)

Current season: Season 8

Start of the next season: March 28th 2017

Edited by tillolino

I might be interested but have a couple of questions if you do not mind!

1. Is the primary language spoken in the league English? The site appears to be a German domain, if I am not mistaken - That's why I am asking!

2. How many players are currently in the league, and how many are you aiming to recruit before the next season starts?

3. Since the league is on season 5 currently, I assume most teams are already developed. Will new coaches be put in a division against only other new teams? (TV maximum 1000)

4. Is the primary playing hours going to be about the same as OCC? (That is, around the evening hours of UTC/GMT - prime time optimal for Europe)

5. Is the league/games going to be played on BB1 or BB2?

Thanks!

Awards

as i am part of the league for the third season now, i take the freedom to answer, where i am able to do so.

Till will do the rest.

1. Till and his wife do manage the league. And they both are german.

However, as we have/had several foreign European members too and are open to any nationality, spoken language is English.

2. Current season is ending next week. We had 11 coaches + one dummy team.

Nine of eleven (not her, who we know from star trek ;) ) coaches did re-roll the current season.

One coach of those who kept the teams, did drop out mid-season and won't return.

Therefore there will be one team with 2 seasons and the rest with one season at max.

Not all of the left coaches will return for season 6. Some might decide to re-roll. Could not tell the number right now.

3. can't answer the question, as it probably depends upon the number of applications for season 6.

4. all current coaches are within UTC+2 timezone. Its about the same as OCC. 

5. BB2

All answers come without guarantee.   :D

Thank you for the reply and the information, Meebee.

It all sounds pretty good to me - I think that I will sign up later on today, when I've figured out which race I wish to play as!

I'll request a PM with additional information in the other thread. Thanks again.

Awards

Hello, I am interested to know the quantity of the races in your league! I usually play the race that no one else plays so I am interested to see what kind of race I would be playing if i joined!

for the current season (md6 of 9)

2 Chaos, 2 Undead, 1 Liz, 1 Norse, 1 Bret, 1 Elves, 1 Human, 1 Necro

On 8.12.2016 at 0:58 AM, Fengraf said:

Hello, I am interested to know the quantity of the races in your league! I usually play the race that no one else plays so I am interested to see what kind of race I would be playing if i joined!

MeeBee is right. But sometimes the races change at the beginning of a new season. I think I will play Nurgle next season instead of human...

If you are interested to join, you are welcome ;)